Thursday, December 25, 2008

FIRST DAY BEGINS..

MERRY CHRISTMAS! sorry if I am half an hour late. My christmas was okay.. family, food, and gifts.. what can possibly go wrong right? well except for the fact that my family KEPT bugging me about how I should stop going to the tanning salon. They are constantly telling me how it's not good for my skin and I will have skin cancer. I honestly know that already but I just can't stop.. I guess I am a tanaholic as well as a shopaholic. I am a person who is very easily persuaded so after tonight I told myself that I will STOP tanning COMPLETELY! I know it's going to be so hard and weird because I've been tanning for 3 years so its been a while since I been pale. I know I can do it.. just got to keep telling myself it's for the best. So officially today is my first day.. actually.. it's my second because it's 12:33 am. 

I failed one of my first classes(as I expected). I am a little bummed but it was no shocker because I was expecting it. I'm going to have to step my game up if I want to study abroad at Korea. My GPA is 1.0.. can you freaking believe that.. that's a shit grade. When my cousins asked how I was doing in school, I had to lie because I was too embarrassed. I'm not taking it too hard on myself because it is my first term so I can work twice as hard to improve myself =).. that is of course totally up to me. I feel so stressed right now because I have so much shit to worry about. A new year means another year has pass and gone.. must start new. Speaking of New year I have a whole list of New Years resolution that I WILL ACCOMPLISH. 

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION (in no specific order):
improve my vocals(singing) to become a Korean singer.
- STUDY AND DO BETTER IN SCHOOL!
- learn Korean
- GET ABS -_- this has been my new years resolution for the 4th year already.. still hasn't happened yet.. but will this year.. hopefully
- STUDY ABROAD AT KOREA but of course in order to do that GPA needs to be picked up sky high.. and based on my major
- WORK WORK WORK to save up money
- STOP SHOPPING AND SPENDING ON USELESS ITEMS (especially clothes).. I can open a store with the amount of clothes I have
- BE A BETTER PERSON.. I am so selfish, materialistic, short tempered, and very judgemental.. all that needs to change. This is the most important to me because I want to be a better person.. if not change all, at least change 2 out of the 4
- STOP PROCRASTINATING! I lied.. this is probably THE MOST IMPORTANT because I will NEVER accomplish anything right being a procrastinator. 
- last but not least.. accomplish all these and I am good for the year

No comments: