Monday, December 22, 2008

SHOPPING PROBLEM!

So if you didn't already know.. I am a huge SHOPAHOLIC. I also always refer myself as materialistic and this blog will show you why.

So christmas is around the corner. What I should be doing is spending money on gifts for friends and family right? instead I spend money on myself.. did I mention I was also selfish?
































75th anniversary Lacoste sneakers.. price: $120 from bloomingdales

















Alternative earth V-neck Tee.. price $20 from urban outfitters
































True religion Ricky's.. price: $320 from Saks fifth Ave


















Diesel V-neck Tee.. price: $50
































More True Religion Jeans.. Nathan fit and Ricky fit.. Yes, they are exactly alike but different fits so it sort of different.. I love the whole light wash.. price: $263 and $280 from Atrium NYC and Bloomingdales

















Last but not least.. Kenneth Cole vest.. original price: $88 reduced to $50

So overall my total spending came to $1,103.. I need help. 

Random picture of the day:
















taken at school.. of course paying attention like I should be

No comments: