Sunday, December 21, 2008

FUTURE KOREAN SINGER!

It's been a while since I've updated. Not much happened but FINALLY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE IS OVER! so excited to have the month off, but a little depressed that I didn't register for new classes yet so I am an idiot. I am of course being distracted right now because I am suppose to be studying for a math final that's tomorrow, it's just so damn hard. I wanted to take a little time out and write a little bit on here because I am feeling stressed and conflicted. I needed to pour everything out. So I FINALLY MADE UP MY MIND ON WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR A CAREER! I am going to strive for my goal to become a Korean singer. Everyone thinks I am joking but I am so serious. I am planning to audition for SM next year. As of now I am going to practice my voice because I have a LOOOONNGGG way to go. There is some doubts though because I really want to finish school as well, just for a back up plan. It isn't going to be easy to balance a career and school but I really don't mind. I know for a fact my family isn't going to support me as much as I thought they would. All the stories I've heard and read about being famous is pretty scary. No one really knows what happens behind closed doors. Okay so enough rambling, I really want to be famous! I know I can do it but I just don't know if I'll be able to handle it like I said I can. UGH everything is so hard. So SM audition is being held September of 2009 I think. Doesn't matter, now until then, I have so much to work on. First I'll have school and studies, work, LOSING WEIGHT, and of course getting a trainer to work on my vocals. Reason I capitalized losing weight is because from what I heard, SM goes for looks more than talent. I am not fat, but of course looking more fit would be a plus and better chance of getting chosen. My singing isn't horrible but it does need work. I'm confident I can be successful if I put a lot of effort into it. THIS IS IT! it's what I want to do. It's not going to be something that I am interested in, it's what I AM going to do. At least that's what I am hoping for. 

No comments: